- Feasibility Studies for initiating a School Project.
- Conceptualizing and launching an Educational Institution.
- Recognition and Affiliation.
- Adopting a School on turnkey basis
- Consultancy for Designing and Infrastructural Planning.
- Selection of Teaching Materials and Library books.
- Revenue Generation and Financial viability.
- Curriculum Planning and Development
- Designing of instructional Material
- Designing of Tools and Techniques of Evaluation
- Remedial and Enrichment Programs.
- Qualitative and Quantitative improvement in School and Board Results.
Induction of Human Resource
- Recruitment of Teachers.
- Recruitment of Administrative Staff.
Human Resource Management
- Input to teachers on Content.
- Input to teachers on Methodology.
- Input to teachers on Classroom Management.
- Motivation of Teachers.
- Up-gradation of Teachers Communication skills.
School Improvement Program
SIP is a package for qualitative up-gradation of a School. Specific programmes to formulate and achieve the Mission Statement increase Admission in take and Parent Satisfaction Index, leading to improved visibility of the School are its essential features.